Thursday 11 June 2015

Im Broken! Summer is so close!

So I have managed to break my wrist in a few places, so the past 5 weeks has been challenging.   With dogs even more so!  thank you everyone who has pitched in to help us threw my one arm adventure!

Our May show weekend started out with me breaking my wrist the friday morning.   Luckily friends were staying as Dale was already gone to work.  Trina, Connie & Kim were there and got me to the hospital!

They also took my dogs to the shows, and did amazing with them, finishing Toffee  New Ch Cassbar's Carnival Toffee that weekend and putting her Sire up to 7 points & Melody to 8 i do believe.  It was all a blur for me and my heavy drugs after my arm was set!  Ch # 4 this year!


I decided to attempt to attend shows in Alberta first week of June, 5 weeks with a cast, managed to finish 2 new Champions on the Friday!   Melody was also Runner up in Sweeps on Saturday with Norma Jean Pohl Judging


New Can Ch going BOW to finish is "Rage" BISS Am Bronze G Ch Kensil's Nutrageous .   He is such a fun dog to show, and we've had a blast with him.  Very excited about our litter due in July from him.  Sadly his stay ends up being short and Rage is on his way to his new home in China shortly.  Ch # 5 for us.   

We also finished "Medody" New Ch Cassbar's Uptown Funk going WB the Friday with the same judge at  NACA Linda Scanlon & Runner up in sweeps on Saturday at the ESSC 
i didnt get a finishing photo, so here are a couple from Hub City in May, in the ring.  She is Champion # 6 for us. 





  

No comments:

Post a Comment